The active intake grille is located in the engine compartment, mainly to improve fuel economy, air conditioning performance, air dryness, and other aspects.
1. Reliability: Life ≥ 2 million Km
2. Usage environment: between -40 ℃ and 120 ℃
3. Resistance to high-pressure water gun impact: Spray water at a rate of 10L/min using a 200bar high-pressure water gun at a distance of 200mm from AGS parts; No functional failure
4. Ice breaking performance: When AGS is turned off, cold soak at -30 ℃ for 2 hours; Then quickly spray water on the surface of the blade, and the product can achieve ice breaking within 6 opening and closing cycles.
5. Dry mud adhesion performance: At a distance of 1m from the AGS, use a 0.75 bar water gun to spray mud on the closed AGS. The AGS can open and close normally without any abnormalities in function
6. Crushed stone impact performance: When the blades are fully closed, a 1-hour impact test is conducted on the grid at a distance of 900mm using granite or marble stones with a diameter of 9-12mm, at a speed of 100km/h and a flow rate of 0.8kg/min. The product surface has no defects such as cracks or perforations, and the opening and closing functions are normal
7. Locked rotor test: Under normal temperature and humidity conditions, a horizontally fixed metal steel rod is passed between two adjacent sets of AGS blades, with a distance of 5mm between the steel rod and the blades on both sides. Control the blade to close. After attempting to close the blade 20 times, remove the metal rod and observe the product status.
1. The Active Grille Shutter (AGS) is a key component of aerodynamic thermal management, aimed at improving fuel efficiency by reducing air resistance;
2. When driving at high speeds, the AGS blades close, separating the air from the engine compartment and reducing air resistance caused by turbulence;
3. When the engine temperature is high, the AGS blades open, allowing sufficient air to enter, causing the engine temperature to decrease;
4. When the ambient temperature is low, the AGS blades close, accelerating the engine temperature rise and improving defrosting efficiency;
Welcome to leave a message, we will contact you in time!