The urea tank installation bracket is located on the chassis frame and is used to install and fix post-treatment components such as the urea tank and metering pump.
1. The surface paint shall be QC-2, according to EQY-2;
2. The bracket is welded firmly and reliably using carbon dioxide protection welding, and the weld seam is polished smooth;
3. The bracket assembly showed no damage or detachment during the bench vibration test, and its function was normal
Acceleration: 5g in the up and down direction of the entire vehicle; 3g in the front and back directions; Acceleration of 3g in the left and right directions
Time: 8 hours in the front and rear directions of the entire vehicle; Up and down direction for 8 hours; 8 hours in the left and right directions.
1. Used for connecting and fixing the urea tank to the entire vehicle
2. Used to fix post-processing components such as metering pumps and wiring harnesses
Welcome to leave a message, we will contact you in time!